Our next meetings will be:
- Tuesday, 5 February 2019
- Tuesday,19 February 2019 – Master of the Toast contest
Click on the red button above to let us know you want to come along to a meeting.
Next Speechcraft Course
New Speechcraft Course begins Wednesday, 13 February 2019 – click here for more details.
Speech Contests are a great way to enhance your public speaking skills and they’re a lot of fun. Miranda Toastmasters Club conducts nine Speech Contests each year. Winners may go on to represent the
- Table Topics & Humorous Speech (24 July 2018)
- Hartoonian Spring Award (2 October 2018) – 10 Speeches in one night!
- Tall Tales (30 October at House of Fortune, Kirrawee)
- International and evaluation speech contests (13 November 2018)
- Master of the Toast (19 February 2019)
- Area 23 International and evaluation speech contests (Date TBA)
- Southern Division Contests (16-17 March 2019)
- Hartoonian Autumn Award (16 April 2019) – 10 Speeches in one night!
- Parliamentarian (28 May 2019)
To attend a contest meeting, please contact our VP Education
Click on an event for more information.